Home of the Volunteers
Congratulations to the class of 2020!
Graduation is Wednesday May 27, 2020 at 10am in the AJHS stadium.
The following link includes information for all graduates.
Information concerning end of year collections and the 3rd packet is here. Link to the 3rd packet is below.
Parental Resources (un recurso para padres)
Starting Monday March 23, 2020 feeding sites (AJHS, BHS, ILHS, LHS, AR Rucker, South) will distribute one bag with food (breakfast and lunch) for 5 days. There will be one bag with 5 lunches and 5 breakfasts for each child under 18. We will distribute food every Monday from 11:00 until 1:00 instead of daily.
Memorial Day Meal Pick up see below
The Arts Focus Application is available here. Mrs. Elliott says the deadline may be extended depending on when we return to school.
The DHEC Care Line (1-855-472-3432) is available to provide general information about COVID-19.
Per DHEC, if an individual does not have a primary care provider, MUSC Health is providing free telehealth screening to all South Carolinians. Anyone experiencing symptoms can visit the link : MUSC Health and use the promo code COVID19 and be screened without having to leave home.
Watch this Handwashing Video provided by the district to stop the spread of the virus.
Students please get in the habit of checking your e-mail.
Starting Thursday January 9th the office can no longer take phone calls for early dismissal. The note must contain the date, time, and a contact number. If a note is NOT brought, a parent/guardian will have to come sign the student out of school.
Parents can access the link by logging into the PS Parent Portal using a computer (doesn't work with mobile devices) and clicking 2020-21 Returning Student Registration.
Bus Passenger Registration for 2020-2021
Bus Passenger Registration for school year 2020-21
The Safety and Transportation Office is now accepting online bus passenger registration for all students for school year 2020-21. Before bus service can be established for next school year parents must complete a bus passenger registration form for each child. We need to register as many as possible online. The process is quick and easy. You can use a tablet, smart phone, laptop or a desktop to complete the form.
Click on the link below:
- Faculty and Staff E-mail addresses will be changing to Google in the next couple months. Please watch for a change in teacher contact information.
- Check the Nurse's site for important information
- Because of our dedication to local schools, we've taken the lead in our community by making donations to 3 local schools through our fun and easy contest called our “Making-A-Change” contest!
- The link embedded below will take people to our contest page on our website where we explain the contest and provide a “Vote Here” link for casting your vote.
- Link: https://www.murdockortho.com/making-a-change/
- Please use the buttons above for more information (ex. athletics)