Home of the Volunteers
ACT Tuesday February 25th
Students please get in the habit of checking your e-mail.
ALL library fees must be paid before a ticket can be purchased
Feb 3rd - March 6th - Single $25 - $45 Couple
March 9th - March 19th - $30 Single - $55 Couple
Do you have library obligations that must be cleared? February 3-February 28th the library is accepting cans for fines. Check your e-mail for more information.
Starting Thursday January 9th the office can no longer take phone calls for early dismissal. The note must contain the date, time, and a contact number. If a note is NOT brought, a parent/guardian will have to come sign the student out of school.
Bus Passenger Registration for 2020-2021
Bus Passenger Registration for school year 2020-21
The Safety and Transportation Office is now accepting online bus passenger registration for all students for school year 2020-21. Before bus service can be established for next school year parents must complete a bus passenger registration form for each child. We need to register as many as possible online. The process is quick and easy. You can use a tablet, smart phone, laptop or a desktop to complete the form.
Click on the link below:
- Faculty and Staff E-mail addresses will be changing to Google in the next couple months. Please watch for a change in teacher contact information.
- Check the Nurse's site for important information
- Because of our dedication to local schools, we've taken the lead in our community by making donations to 3 local schools through our fun and easy contest called our “Making-A-Change” contest!
- The link embedded below will take people to our contest page on our website where we explain the contest and provide a “Vote Here” link for casting your vote.
- Link: https://www.murdockortho.com/making-a-change/
- Please use the buttons above for more information (ex. athletics)
Jostens School Store
Check the Arts Focus page for upcoming events and pictures from arts events
Athletics: Check the Athletics page for upcoming games. Wrestling and Basketball are underway.